|Asst Prof Yu Wenxuan |
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD Rutgers, The State U. of New Jersey 2008
- MS Hong Kong University of Sci. & Tech. 1999
- BPA Xiamen University 1998
|Dr. Yu is currently working in the school of Humanities and Social Sciences. He obtained his Ph.D and Master degree from Rutgers University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. |
|His research interests include performance measurement in public sector, citizen participation, intersectoral collaboration, E-governance and quantitative research methods in public administration. Dr. Yu has contributed to several journal articles, book chapters and international conference proceedings. Besides his academic work, Dr. Yu has been actively involved in the academic and professional exchanges between U.S. and China.|
|Current Projects |
- Values, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior: What should EMPA Education Provide and How? - A transformational leadership framework
- Yang, Kaifeng, Wenxuan Yu. (2013). Managerial Attitudes Toward Further Intersectoral Collaboration: Path Dependence and Policy Complexity. Administration and Society, .
- Yu, Wenxuan, Ma, Liang. (2013). Assessing Third-Party Public Service Performance Assessments: A Comparative Case Study. Nanjing Social Sciences, 2013(5).
- Wu Wei, Yu Wenxuan, Lin Tingjin, Ma Liang, Sheng Mingke, Wang Jun. (2013). Perfect Public Service System, Achieve Comprehensive and Balanced Development: 2012 Lien Chinese Cities Service-Oriented Government Report. Review of Economic Research, (10), 22-40.
- Wenxuan Yu. (2013). Anticorruption Policy in Singapore: Demystifying the Singapore ModelGovernment Counter Corruption Strategies: A Public Solutions Handbook..
- Ma L. (2013). Does Public Service Delivery Arrangement Influence Citizens’ Satisfaction?: Evidence from Urban Public Transportation in China. The 2013 ASPA Annual Conference “Governance & Sustainability: Local Concerns, Global Challenges”.