|Asst Prof Wang Wei Siang |
Division of Economics
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD Michigan State University 2009
- MA (Econ) Michigan State University 2006
- MA (Econ) National Taipei University 2001
- BA (Econ) Fu-Jen Catholic University 1999
|Dr. Wang is the assistant Professor in the School of HSS since 2009. He received his PhD in Economics from Michigan State University. His main research interests are Econometrics, particularly with applications to stochastic frontier models, and International Finance. He has taught various courses including Principle of Macroeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Econometrics at various levels, and Math Review Camp for incoming PhD students over the past few years in the US and Singapore.|
Stochastic Frontier Analysis
- Wang, Wei-Siang, C. Amsler, and P. Schmidt. (2011). Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 35(2), 95-118.
- Wang, Wei-Siang, and Peter Schmidt. (2009). On the Distribution of Estimated Technical Efficiency in Stochastic Frontier Models. Journal of Econometrics, 148, 36-45.