|Dr. Chang is current in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering since Oct. 2006.
He received his Bachelor degree in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering from Tamkang University, and his Master and PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Stanford University (CA, USA). He also worked as a post-doctoral research scientist at Stanford University.(2005-2006) Dr. Chang's research interests mainly focus in air quality field, including air pollutions from mobile combustion sources, physical and chemical process of ultrafine particle evolution, indoor air quality, and human exposure analysis. He also serves as a reviwer for ES&T and JAWMA. Dr. Chang is the member of ASCE and AAAR since 2004. His work has been presented in the peer-reviewed publications and international conferences.
- Benchmarking of Indoor Air Cleaning Technologies
- Development of a User-Friendly Evaluation Tool for Design and Analysis of Building Energy Efficiency
- Emerging Organic Contaminants in Catchment Surface Waters of the Marina Bay
- Energy efficiency and indoor air-conditioned buildings (BCA)
- Environmental Logistics: The Case of Oil Rig Supply Chain
- High Performance Cool Roof Coating for Green Buildings
- Indoor environmental quality of new generation HVAC
- Provision of Consultancy Services for Jurong Island Phytoremediation Study on Landscape Vegetation
- Singapore-Berkeley Building Efficiency and Sustainability in the Tropics
- Study of Cool Roof Materials for HDB Buildings
- Study of Transport Energy Efficiency, Methodology, Practice and Policy Effect
- Sustainable Urban Waste Management for 2020_Project 1: Communities As Renewable Resource Recovery Centres
- Sustainable Urban Waste Management for 2020_Project 2: Wastewater Treatment Plant as an Urban Eco Power Station
- Sustainable Urban Waste Management for 2020_Project 3: Rapid Land Reclamation of Closed Urban Dumping Grounds
- Using Cool (High Albedo) Building Pavement Surfaces as a strategic measure for energy saving and reduction of heat island effect in Singapore
- Zhenan Han, Ailu Chen, Yaoxing Wu, Victor Wei-Chung Chang. (2013, August). Air quality and personal exposure in a middle-sized shipyard in Singapore. Paper presented at Conference on Environment and Health Basel 2013, Basel, Switzerland.
- Wu, Y., Chang, V.W.-C.,. (2013). Comparison of solvent extraction and thermal desorption methods for determination of volatile polyfluorinated alkyl substances in the urban atmosphere. Analytical Methods, .
- Zhou, J., V.W.C. Chang, and A.G. Fane. (2013). An improved life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) approach for assessing aquatic eco-toxic impact of brine disposal from seawater desalination plants. Desalination, 308, 233-241.
- Zhenan Han, Victor-Weichung Chang, Xiaoping Wang, Teik-Thye Lim, Lynn Hildemann. (2013). Experimental study on visible-light induced photocatalytic oxidation of gaseous formaldehyde by polyester fiber supported photocatalysts. Chemical Engineering Journal, 218, 9-18.
- Zhang, J., Chang, V.W.C., Giannis, A., Wang, J.-Y.,. (2013). Removal of cytostatic drugs from aquatic environment: A review. Science of the Total Environment, (445-446), 281-298.