|Asst Prof Wang Zhiwei |
Division of Infrastructure Systems and Maritime Studies
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
College of Engineering
- PhD Hong Kong Univ of Science & Technology 2008
- BEng (Transportation Eng) (Hons) Beijing Jiaotong University 2003
|Dr. Wang is currently assistant professor in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTU. He received his PhD degree from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)and Bachelor degree from Beijing Jiaotong University. With both degrees in transportation engineering, Dr. Wang's research interests focus on Integrated land use-transportation planning; Transport network modeling and analysis, Public transport operations and planning, Logistics and network analysis. Before joining NTU, Dr. Wang was a visiting scholar in HKUST.|
|Dr. Wang's research interests include Integrated land use-transportation planning, Transport network modeling and optimization, Public transport operations and planning,Logistics and network analysis.|
|Research Grant |
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2011-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- Start Up Grant (2009-2013) [by Nanyang Technological University]
|Current Projects |
- Urban Development with Financially Sustainable Public Transit Services
- Urban development with financially sustainable public transit services
- Wang DZW, Lo HK. (2010). Global Optimum of the linearized Network Design Problem with Equilibrium Flows. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, .
- Wang DZW, Lo HK. (2008). Mixed-fleet Ferry Routing and Scheduling with Passengers’ Preferences for Differential Services. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 44(9), 798-822.
- Ko HK, Tang S, Wang DZW. (2008). Managing the Accessibility On Mass Public Transit: The Case of Hong Kong. Journal of transport and land use, 1(2).