- Gender and Cultural Representations of Leadership
- Objective and Intersubjective Knowledge in Goal-Directed Information Processing
- Wan, C., Tam, K.-p., & Chiu, C.-y. (2010). Intersubjective cultural representations predicting behaviour: The case of political culture and voting. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 13(4), 260–273.
- Chiu, C-y., Gelfand, M., Yamagishi, T., Shteynberg, G., & Wan, C. (2010). Intersubjective culture: The role of intersubjective perceptions in cross-cultural research.. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 5, 482-493.
- Wan, C., Torelli, C., & Chiu, C-y. (2010). Intersubjective consensus and the maintenance of normative shared reality.. Social Cognition, 28, 422-446.
- Wan, C., Chiu, C-y. (2009). An Intersubjective Consensus Approach to Culture: The Role of Intersubjective Norms versus Cultural Self in Cultural ProcessesUnderstanding Culture: Theory, Research, and Application..
- Hong, Y., Wan, C., No, S., & Chiu, C. (2007). Multicultural identities.Handbook of cultural psychology. (pp. 323-345). United States: Guilford.