|Tegoeh obtained his PhD from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium in 2006. Formerly he obtained his master degree from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. During his study, he was involved in a lot of researches, particularly on non-linear dynamics of friction.
He was a Senior Researcher at Flanders’ MECHATRONICS Technology Center (FMTC) in Belgium, a research center bridging academic research and industrial know-how in mechatronics since 2006. In this research centre, he was involved in several projects, mainly in developing a model-based diagnosis methodology of mechatronic systems and noise reduction techniques in machineries.
- Enhancement Development on Egyptian Electrical Pedal EEP
- Force Control Studies
- Hand Finishing Study
- Handling of Delicate Objects Based on Piezoelectric Actuation
- Positioning Control on Mechanical Systems with Hysteresis Behaviour (relevance: friction characterization appropriate for wear-in clutch-detection)
- Tjahjowidodo, T. (2012). Theoretical Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of Presliding Rolling Friction. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 29, 296-309.
- V. Hassani, T. Tjahjowidodo, A. D. Soetarto. (2012). Modeling Hysteresis with Inertial-Dependent Prandtl-Ishlinskii Model in Wide-Band Frequency-Operated Piezoelectric Actuator. Smart Materials Research, 2012, ID: 164062.
- Nurprasetio, P., Bagiasna, K., Suharto, D. and Tjahjowidodo, T. (2010). The Proceedings of ICIUS 2010: The Development of A Novel Fault Identification Technique by Combining Minimum-Distance Pattern-Recognition and Discrete Wavelet Transform. ICIUS 2010 (pp. 332-336)Bali, Indonesia: ITB.
- Tjahjowidodo, T., Jamaluddin, Z. and Shara, S. (2010). The Proceedings of International Conference on Design and Concurrent Engineering 2010: Sliding Mode Control on a Frictional System. International Conference on Design and Concurrent Engineering 2010 (pp. 100-104)Melaka, Malaysia: UTeM.
- Vo Minh, T., Kamers, B., Tjahjowidodo, T., Ramon, H., and Van Brussel, H. (2010). The Proceedings of IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics: Modeling Torque-Angle Hysteresis in A Pneumatic Muscle Manipulator. International Conference on Advanced Intelligent MechatronicsMontreal, Canada: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE ).