|Prof (Adj) Chew Cheng Hai |
Division of Chinese
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD National University of Singapore 1983
- MA Chinese University of Hong Kong 1970
- CertEd Teachers' Training College 1968
- BA Nanyang University 1967
|•PhD National University of Singapore 1983
•MA Chinese University of Hong Kong 1970
•CertEd Teachers' Training College 1968
•BA Nanyang University 1967
|Modern Chinese and Classical Chinese Grammar
|Current Projects |
- Comparative Language and Culture Studies
- Chew C.H. (2011). Language Changes: Mandarin and Hanyu. Lingzi Media.
- Chew C.H. (2011). The Composite Sentence in the Bronze Inscriptions of Zhou Dynasty. Nantah Journal of Chinese Language and Culture, 2.2, 43-60.
- Chew C.H. (2011). An outline of Classical Chinese Grammar. Lingzi Media Pte. Ltd.
- Chew C.H. (2011). The Development of Chinese Language in the Global Situation. The International Conference on Chinese Language Teaching and Development in the Asia Pacific Region (pp. 1-10)Taipei: Chung Yuan Christian University.
- Chew C.H. (2011). Chinese Language and Chinese Language Education: A Global Perspective. The Youth Book Co.