|Current research interests for Prof Subodh include Printed Electronics, Biosensors based on carbon naotubes and nanowires, printed power, and Photovoltaics. Common to all these projects are methods of solution depositing semiconductors (organic, carbon nanotubes, or inorganic nanowires), device fabrication, fundamental device physics studies, and device integration.|
- 2012 Nanyang Awards for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- CNT Biosensors
- Construction, Characterization and Testing of a Memory Element
- Design, Fabrication And System Integration Of Organics Asics
- NTU - Development of Autonomous Electric Vehicle Testbed in NTU
- Nanonets: New Materials, Devices for Integrated Energy Harnessing & Storage
- Organic Photovoltaic
- Printed CNT field emission vacuum electronic devices
- Printed electronics: printable electronic circuits for OLED backplane
- Printed electronics: Printable electronic circuits for OLED backplane
- Research Collaboration with Bosch (ERI@N, RTP and Organic Lab at MSE)
- SinBeRISE Subproject 3 - Photovoltaic Device
- Study of Degradation Mechanisms and Design of New Materials and Packaging Methods to Improve the Lifetime of Thin-film CIGS Solar Cells
- Technischen Universität München (TUM) CREATE Programme on Electromobility in Megacities
- James Chen Yong Kaha,
Rachel Cheng Yi Wanb, Jing Songb,
Timothy John Whiteb, Subodh Mhaisalkarb,
Iman Bte Ahmadb,
Colin James Richard Shepparda,
Assoc. Prof. Malini Carolene Olivo. (2008). Synthesis of gold nanoshells based on the deposition-precipitation process. Gold bulletin, 41, 23-36.
- Cahyadi T, Tan HS, Mhaisalkar SG, Lee PS, Boey F, Chen ZK, Ng CM, Rao VR, Qi GJ. (2007). Electret mechanism, hysteresis, and ambient performance of sol-gel silica gate dielectrics in pentacene field-effect transistors. Applied Physics Letters, 91, Article Number: 242107.
- Zhang YY, Shi YM, Chen FM, Mhaisalkar SG, Li LJ, Ong BS, Wu YL. (2007). Poly(3,3 '''-didodecylquarterthiophene) field effect transistors with single-walled carbon nanotube based source and drain electrodes. Applied Physics Letters, 91, Article Number: 223512.
- Gui EL, Li LJ, Zhang KK, Xu YP, Dong XC, Ho XN, Lee PS, Kasim J, Shen ZX, Rogers JA, Mhaisalkar SG. (2007). DNA sensing by field-effect transistors based on networks of carbon nanotubes. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 129, 14427-14432.
- Ee Ling Gui, Lain-Jong Li, Keke Zhang, Yangping Xu, Xiaochen Dong, Xinning Ho, Pooi See Lee, Johnson Kasim, Z. X. Shen, John. A. Rogers and S.G. Mhaisalkar. (2007). Electrical Detection of Femtomolar DNA via Gold Nanoparticle Enhancement in Carbon Nanotube Network Field-Effect Transistors. Journal of the American Chemical Society, .