|Dr. Sundaram Suresh received the B.E degree in electrical and electronics engineering from Bharathiyar university in 1999, and M.E (2001) and Ph.D (2005) degrees in aerospace engineering from Indian Institute of Science, India. He was a post-doctoral researcher in school of electrical engineering, Nanyang Technological University from 2005 to 2007. From 2007-2008, he was in INRIA-Sophia Antipolis, France as a ERCIM research fellow. He was in Korea University, Seoul for a short period as a visiting faculty in Industrial Engineering. From 2009 onwards, he has been with Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi, where he was working as an Assistant Professor in Deparment of Electrical Engineering. Currently he is working as an Assistant Professor in School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He published more than 100 journal and conference articles. He was awarded young faculty award by IIT-D for the year 2009. His research interest includes guidance and control of aerospace vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicle design, machine learning, applied game theory, optimization and computer vision.|
- Advanced Technologies for 3D Capture, Communication, and Display
- Human Meta-Cognitive Perspective in Machine Learning Algorithm
- Novel Scene Acquisition and Display Technologies for a Next-Generation Romm-Based Telepresence System
- Projection Based Learning for Radial Basis Function Network - Theory & Application (Ref No. KU100001)
- Reconfigurable Control System for Auto-Take-Off and Landing (ATOL) for Helicopter
- SELF-REGULATORY ON-LINE LEARNING SYSTEM FOR PROCESSING HUGE DATA (MINDEF-NTU-JPP/11/02/05)
- Babu, R.V., Suresh, S., Makur, A. (2010). Online adaptive radial basis function networks for robust object tracking. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, .
- Suresh, S., Venkatesh Babu, R., Kim, H.J. (2009). No-reference image quality assessment using modified extreme learning machine classifier. Applied Soft Computing, 9(2), 541-552.
- Vijaya Kumar, M., Suresh, S., Omkar, S.N., Ganguli, R., Sampath, P. (2009). A direct adaptive neural command controller design for an unstable helicopter. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 22(2), 181-191.
- Suresh, S., Mani, V., Omkar, S.N., Kim, H.J., Sundararajan, N. (2009). A new load distribution strategy for linear network with communication delays. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 79(5), 1488-1501.
- Savitha, R., Suresh, S., Sundararajan, N., Saratchandran, P. (2009). A new learning algorithm with logarithmic performance index for complex-valued neural networks. Neurocomputing, 72(16-18), 3771-3781.