|Assoc Prof Ting See Ho|
Division of Communication Engineering
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6721
- PhD Tokyo Institute of Technology 2006
- ME Tokyo Institute of Technology 2004
- BE Tokyo Institute of Technology 2002
|Dr. Ting See Ho received his BEng, MEng and PhD degrees in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 2002, 2004 and 2006 respectively from Tokyo Institute of Technology. From 2006, he is an Assistant Professor in Nanyang Technological University. Dr. Ting received the Young Researcher Encouragement Award from IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (Japan Chapter) in 2002, and the IEICE Outstanding Paper Award and Ericsson Young Scientist Award in 2005. In 2007, his team won the 1st prize in the 2007 ASEAN Virtual Instrumentation Applications Contest, Academic Segment. Dr. Ting also obtained the IEEE Wireless Communication Professional credential in 2010. His current research interests include MIMO-OFDM transmission techniques, cooperative communication systems, cognitive radios, wireless network coding and hardware implementation.|
|Dr. Ting's areas of expertise are wireless communication theory and hardware implementation of wireless communciation testbeds. His current research work focus on MIMO-OFDM transmission techniques, cooperative communication systems, cognitive radios, wireless network coding and hardware implementation for a wireless cooperative network.|
|Research Grant |
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2010-2013) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- Defence Innovative Research Programme (2011-2014) [by MINDEF - Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA)]
- Defence Science Organisation National Laboratories (2010-2013) [by MINDEF - DSO National Laboratories]
|Current Projects |
- Graphical Iterative Blind Wireless Receiver
- Liberating the Radio Spectrum with Cooperative Cognition in Spectrum Sharing
- NTU-NI Wireless Research Programme
- Project OFDM Waveform for Urban Environment - DIRP
- H. Wicaksana, S. H. Ting, M. Motani, Y. L. Guan. (2010). On the diversity-multiplexing tradeoff of amplify-and-forward half-duplex relaying. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 58(12), 3621 - 3630.
- Y. Han, S. H. Ting, A. Pandharipande. (2010). Cooperative spectrum sharing protocol with secondary user selection. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 9(9), 2914-2923.
- Y. Han, A. Pandharipande, S. H. Ting. (2009). Cooperative decode-and-forward relaying for secondary spectrum access. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 8(10), 4945-4950.
- Wicaksana, H., Ting, S.H., Ho, C.K., Chin, W.H., Guan, Y.L. (2009). AF two-path half duplex relaying with inter-relay self interference cancellation: Diversity analysis and its improvement. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 8(9), 4720-4729.
- J. Ping, S. H. Ting. (2009). Rate performance of AF two-way relaying in low SNR region. IEEE Communications Letters, 13(4), 233-235.