- Immigration and the Changing Patterns of Family Formation among Singapore Indians
- Old Age in South India: Demographic, Health and Social Aspects of Ageing
- Social, economic and political change and family patterns in Reformasi Indonesia
- Dommaraju, Premchand. (2012). Marriage and Fertility Dynamics in India. Asia-Pacific Population Journal, 26(2), 21-38.
- Dommaraju, Premchand and Gavin Jones. (2011). Divorce Trends in Asia. Asian Journal of Social Science, 39(6), 725-750.
- Agadjanian, Victor and Premchand Dommaraju. (2011). Culture, Modernization, and Politics: Ethnic Differences in Union Formation in Kyrgyzstan. European Journal of Population , 27(1), 79-101.
- Dommaraju, Premchand and Victor Agadjanian. (2009). India’s North-South Divide and Theories of Fertility Change. Journal of Population Research, 26(3), 249-272.
- Dommaraju, Premchand. (2009). Female Schooling and Marriage Change in India. Population, English edition, 64(4), 667-684.