- Immigration and the Changing Patterns of Family Formation among Singapore Indians
- Old Age in South India: Demographic, Health and Social Aspects of Ageing
- Social, economic and political change and family patterns in Reformasi Indonesia
- Agadjanian, Victor and Premchand Dommaraju. (2011). Culture, Modernization, and Politics: Ethnic Differences in Union Formation in Kyrgyzstan. European Journal of Population , 27(1), 79-101.
- Dommaraju, Premchand and Victor Agadjanian. (2009). India’s North-South Divide and Theories of Fertility Change. Journal of Population Research, 26(3), 249-272.
- Dommaraju, Premchand. (2009). Timing of First Birth in India. Genus, 65(1), 81-101.
- Dommaraju, Premchand. (2009). Female Schooling and Marriage Change in India. Population, English edition, 64(4), 667-684.
- Dommaraju, Premchand, Victor Agadjanian and Scott Yabiku. (2008). The Pervasive and Persistent Influence of Caste on Child Mortality in India. Population Research and Policy Review, 27(4), 477-495.