- Fracture capacity investigation of pipeline girth welds during installation and operation
- Dake Yi, Zhong Min Xiao, Sridhar Idapalapati, Shashi Bhushan Kumar. (2012). Fracture analysis of girth welded pipelines with 3D embedded cracks subjected to biaxial loading conditions. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 96, 570–587.
- Hoh, H. J., Xiao, Z. M., Luo, J. (2012). On the Fracture Behavior of A Zener-Stroh Crack with Plastic Zone Correction in Three-Phase Cylindrical Composite Material. Mechanics of Materials, 45, 1-9.
- Yi Dake, Idapalapati Sridhar, Xiao Zhongmin, Shashi Bhushan Kumar. (2012). Fracture capacity of girth welded pipelines with 3D surface cracks subjected to biaxial loading conditions. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 92, 115 - 126.
- Hoh, H. J., Xiao, Z. M., Luo, J. (2011). On the plastic zone size and CTOD study for a Zener–Stroh crack interacting with a circular inclusion. Acta Mechanica, 220(1), 155-165.
- Hoh, H. J., Xiao, Z. M., Luo, J. (2011). Crack tip opening displacement of a Dugdale crack in a three-phase cylindrical model composite material. International Journal of Engineering Science, 49(6), 523-535.