|Dr. Z.W. Zhong worked at the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, Japan after receiving his Doctor of Engineering in Precision Engineering. He has also worked at the Gintic Institute of Manufacturing Technology, Singapore, and is currently at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research and development areas are electronics packaging, precision engineering, mechatronics and design, etc.|
- Advanced flip chip and wafer level packages for 2.5D and 3D IC Package Technology
- High Speed Grinding and Chemical Mechanical Polishing of Difficult to-machine Materials
- Lim, MCG; Zhong, ZW. (2011). Dynamical behavior of copper atoms in a carbon nanotube channel. Carbon, 49(3), 996-1005.
- Zhong, ZW; Leong, MH; Liu, XD. (2011). The wear rates and performance of three mold insert materials. Materials & Design, 32(2), 643-648.
- Zhong, ZW. (2011). Overview of wire bonding using copper wire or insulated wire. Microelectronics Reliability, 51(1), 4-12.
- Zhong, ZW; Song, B; Zaki, MBM. (2010). Life-cycle assessment of flash pyrolysis of wood waste. Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(12), 1177-1183.
- Z W Zhong, L P Khoo and S T Han. (2006). Prediction of surface roughness of turned surfaces using neural networks. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 28(7-8), 688-693.