- Development of a novel pulsatile miniature pump for cardiovascular and pharmaceutical applications
- Feasibility study on the design of mini centrifugal compressor for small jet turbine propulsion
- N. Kashaninejad, W.K. Chan, N.T. Nguyen. (2012). Eccentricity effect of micropatterned surface on contact angle. Langmuir, 28(10), 4793–4799.
- Shu Jian Jun, Yong K. Y. and Chan W. K. (2012). An improved scoring matrix for multiple sequence alignment. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2012(490649), 1-9.
- Shu Jian Jun, Yong K. Y. and Chan W. K. (2011). Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6784, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications: Lecture notes in computer science: Multiple DNA sequence alignment using joint weight matrix. The 11th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (pp. 668-675)Santander, Spain: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Teo JB, Chan WK, Wong YW. (2010). Prediction of leakage flow in a research centrifugal blood pump. Artificial Organs, 34(9), 788 - 791.
- Chan W.K., Ooi K.T., Loh Y C. (2007). Numerical and in-vitro investigations of pressure rise in a new hydrodynamic blood bearing. Artificial Organs, 31(6), 434-440.