|Assoc Prof Lin Rongming |
Division of Aerospace Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4728
- DIC PhD University of London, Imperial Coll. 1991
- BS Zhejiang University 1985
|Dr Lin obtained his BSc(Eng) from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, P R China and his PhD and DIC from Imperial College London, UK. He has been with the School of Mechanical and Production Engineering, NTU since 1991 and is currently an Associate Professor with Aerospace Engineering Division. Prior to joining to NTU, he had been working with Rolls-Royce Centre for Vibration Engineering as posdoctoral Research Fellow for 2 years.|
|These include Vibration Modelling, Modal Testing, MEMS, Dynamics of Microsystems.|
- Shakouri A.; Ng T. Y.; Lin R. M. (2011). A new REBO potential based atomistic structural model for graphene sheets. Nanotechnology, 22(29), 1-8.
- Lin R M. (2011). Development of a new and effective modal identification method - mathematical formulations and numerical simulations. Journal of Vibration and Control, 17(5), 741-758.
- Yan Tianhong; Xu Xinsheng; Han Jianqiang; Lin Rongming. (2011). Optimization of Sensing and Feedback Control for Vibration/Flutter of Rotating Disk by PZT Actuators via Air Coupled Pressure. Sensors, 11(3), 3094-3116.
- Ko Jeong Hoon; Shaw Kah Chuan; Chua Han Kwang; Lin Rongming. (2011). Cusp Error Reduction under High Speed Micro/Meso-Scale Milling with Ultrasonic Vibration Assistance. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 12(1), 15-20.
- Lin R M. (2011). Identification of modal parameters of unmeasured modes using multiple FRF modal analysis method. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25(1), 151-162.