|Prof Wan is currently in the School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (Thermal & Fluids Division) since August 2009. Before joing this university, Prof Wan was an Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering in Kyungpook National University, South Korea. He received his Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master and Ph.D. degrees from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His research interests include aerosol sciences, building environmental quality and catalytic combustion. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 40 top quality international conference and journal papers. He has been often invited as a reviewer for a number of premier conferences and journals, including Atmospheric Environment, Indoor Air, Building and Environment, etc. Prof Wan is a member of ASME and KSME.|
- Chilled Ceiling Air-Conditioning System for Tropical Climates
- Development of a User-Friendly Evaluation Tool for Design and Analysis of Building Energy Efficiency
- High Performance Cool Roof Coating for Green Buildings
- Investigation on the transport characteristic of expiratory aerosols and their relations with infectious disease transmission in indoor environment
- Singapore-Berkeley Building Efficiency and Sustainability in the Tropics
- Studey of Cool Coating for Facade
- Study of Cool Roof Materials for HDB Buildings
- Using Cool (High Albedo) Building Pavement Surfaces as a strategic measure for energy saving and reduction of heat island effect in Singapore
- Wan MP, Wu CL, Sze To GN, Chan TC, Chao CYH. (2011). Ultrafine particles, and PM2.5 generated from cooking in homes. Atmospheric Environment, 45(34), 6141 - 6148.
- Wan MP, Hui KS, Chao CYH, Kwong CW. (2010). Catalytic combustion of methane with ozone using Pd-exchanged zeolite X: experimental investigation and kinetics model. Combustion Science and Technology, 182(10), 1429 — 1445.
- Wan MP, Sze To GN, Chao CYH, Fang L, Melikov A. (2009). Modeling the fate of expiratory aerosols and the associated infection risk in an aircraft cabin environment. Aerosol Science & Technology, 43(4), 322-343.
- Chao CYH, Wan MP, Morawska L, Johnson GR, Ristovski ZD, Hargreaves M, Mengersen K, Corbett S, Li Y, Xie X, Katoshevski D. (2009). Characterization of expiration air jets and droplet size distributions immediately at the mouth opening. Journal of Aerosol Science, 40(2), 122-133.