|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Seah Leong Keey
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4824
- PhD University of Strathclyde 1989
- BSc(Hons) University of Strathclyde 1985
|Assoc Prof Seah Leong Keey obtained his B.Sc. (1st cl Hon) and Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Strathclyde, U.K. in 1985 and 1989 respectively. He is currently in the school of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University of Singapore since 1989. His major research interests are optical fiber sensor, optical imaging technique, smart structures, experimental stress analysis and thin-walled structures. He has published over 80 top quality international conference and journal papers and holding two international patents.|
|Phase-resolved Imaging, Latent Fingerprint Imaging, Strain Measurement, Thin-Walled Structures, Buckling Analysis, Structural Behaviour,|
- Investigation of torsionally initiated buckling behaviour of thin-walled beams and columns
- Foo C.C., Seah L.K. and Chai G.B. (2008). Low Velocity Impact Failure of Aluminium Honeycomb Sandwich Panel. Composite Structures, 85, 20-28.
- Manu Vaishakh, Murukeshan V.M., Seah L.K. (2008). An image fiber based fluorescent probe with associated signal processing scheme for biomedical diagnostics. Laser Physics Letters, 5(10), 760-763.
- Foo C.C., Chai G.B. and Seah L.K. (2008). A model to predict low-velocity impact response and damage in sandwich composites. Composites Science and Technology, 68(6)(6), 1348-1356.
- Manu Vaishakh, Murukeshan Vadakke Matham, Seah Leong Keey. (2008). An integrated Quasi-confocal frequency domain imaging system for improved depth resolution. International Journal of Optomechatronics, 2, 42-60.
- P. Wang, L.K. Seah, V. M. Murukeshan, Z. X. Chao. (2007). Innovative design of a tunable laser using liquid crystal tuning elements. Journal of Modern Optics, 54(18), 2735-2745.
« Back to Research Directory