- Art & design in healthcare: a pilot study on the significances and roles of art and design to improve the quality of life
- Shoes and social fabrics: Exploring the journeys and life-worlds of a pair of flip-flops
- Doyle Lyons, K., Tickle-Degnen, L., Henry, A., & Cohn, E. S., Elkis-Abuhoff, D. L., Goldblatt, R. B., Gaydos, M., & Corrato, S. , Goldblatt, R., Elkis-Abuhoff, D., Gaydos, M., & Napoli, A., Ministry of Health Singapore, Oehlberg, K., Barg, F. K., Brown, G. K., Taraborelli, D., Stern, M. B., & Weintraub, D., Parkinson's Disease Society Singapore, Simpson, J., Haines, K., Lekwuwa, G., Wardle, J., & Crawford, T., Tan, L. C. S., Tan, A.K.Y., Tjia, H.T.L., Venketasubramanian, N., Jamora, R. D. G., & Heng, D. , Hong, C.Y., Sahadevan, S., Chin, J.J., Krishnamoorthy, E.S., Tan, A.K.Y., Saw, S.M. (2011, November ). Creative Paperclay and Parkinson’s Disease: Shaping Identities, Enriching Lives. Paper presented at 3rd Annual International Arts and Health Conference, Canberra, 14 - 17 November 2011, National Gallery of Australia.
- Clift, Stephen, M. Camic, Paul, Chapman, Brian, Clayton, Gavin, Daykin, Norma, Eades, Guy, et al., Cox, Susan M., Lafrenière, Darquise, Brett-MacLean, Pamela, Collie, Kate, Cooley, Nancy, Dunbrack, Janet, et al., Dileo, Cheryl, & Bradt, Joke. , Lim, Meng-kin.,Sonke, Jill, Rollins, Judy, Brandman, Rusti, & Graham-Pole, John., Wreford, Gareth. (2010, November ). Arts in Healthcare: A Singapore Survey The Use Of Arts In Singapore's Public Hospitals. Paper presented at 2nd International Arts and Health Conference, Sidney Myer Asia Centre, University of Melbourne, Victoria.
- . (2009). Shoes and social fabrics: Exploring the Journeys and Life-worlds of a Pair of Flip-flops.British Academy Review, 29-34.
- Roland Barthes, Zygmunt Bauman, Elizabeth Chaplin, John R. Hall, C. Wright Mills,Herbert Read, Frank Webster, Sarah Pink, Alex Coles. (2008, August ). A synergized disturbance. Paper presented at Space, Time & Image: International Visual Sociology Association Conference, FLACSO, Aycucho 551, Buenos Aires.
- Roland Barthes, Zygmunt Bauman, Elizabeth Chaplin, John R. Hall, C. Wright Mills, Herbert Read, Frank Webster, Sarah Pink, Alex Coles. (2008, May ). A synergized disturbance: An artist and sociologist talks. Paper presented at Urban Encounter, Goldsmiths College.