|DU Hejun obtained both BEng and MEng from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China in 1983 and 1986, respectively. Subsequently, he lectured there until 1988 before he left for Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, UK for his PhD study. He joined Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore in 1991 after obtaining PhD from Imperial College. He is currently an associate professor in the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NTU, Singapore. He has published widely with more than 140 journal papers, total citation of close to 1000 and H-index of 16. He was awarded as PI, Co-PI or collaborator over 10 research grants from ASTAR, ARC and AcRF totaling more than S$4 million.|
- Zhan ZY, Xu LP, An JN, Du HJ, Weng ZK, Lu WQ. (2017). Direct Catalyst-Free Chemical Vapor Deposition of ZnO Nanowire Array UV Photodetectors with Enhanced Photoresponse Speed. Advanced Engineering Materials, .
- Pang X, Du H. (2016). Investigation on dynamic penetration of closed-cell aluminium foam using in situ deceleration measurement. Composites Part B: Engineering, .
- Junhua Kong*, Yuefan Wei*, Liping Yang, Wu Aik Yee, Yuliang Dong, Rui Zhou, Siew Yee Wong, Lin Ke, Xiao Wei Sun, Hejun Du, Xu Li, and Xuehong Lu *denotes equal contribution. (2013). Electrospinning-Derived “Hairy Seaweed” and Its Photoelectrochemical Properties. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Part C: Nanomaterials, Interfaces and Hard Matter, 117(19), 10106-10113.
- Yuefan Wei *, Junhua Kong *, Liping Yang , Lin Ke , Hui Ru Tan , Hai Liu , Yizhong Huang , Xiaowei Sun , Xuehong Lu and Hejun Du, *denoted equal contribution. (2013). Polydopamine-assisted decoration of ZnO nanorods with Ag nanoparticles: an improved photoelectrochemical anode. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 1, 5045-5052.
- Wei Yuefan, Ke Lin, Leong Eunice S P, Liu Hong, Liew Laura-Lynn, Jing Hua Teng, Hejun Du and Xiao Wei Sun. (2012). Enhanced photoelectrochemical performance of bridged ZnO nanorod arrays grown on V-grooved structure. Nanotechnology, 23, 365704.