|Dr. LIU Erjia has been with the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore since 1999 and is currently an associate professor. He received his bachelor degree in materials engineering from Harbin University of Science & Technology, master degree in materials engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology, and PhD degree in metallurgy and materials engineering from Catholic University of Leuven. His research interests include thin films and coatings, carbon based materials, nanocomposites, nanotribology, and electrochemistry. He has authored or co-authored more than 100 technical papers in international refereed journals. He is a professional member of Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining (MIMMM), UK.|
- High Temperature and High Quality Extrusion of Silica Preforms
- Nanoimprinting of polymeric materials
- B. Saha, E. Liu, S.B. Tor. (2012). Nanotribological phenomena, principles and mechanisms for MEMSNano-Tribology and Materials Issues in MEMS..
- Y.F. Ding, X. Zhao, E. Liu*. (2011). Chapter 8: L10 FePt (001) Thin Films for Perpendicular Magnetic Recording MediaMagnetic Thin Films: Properties, Performance and Applications..
- B Saha, S B Tor, E Liu , D E Hardt, J H Chun. (2011). Hot-embossing performance of silicon micromold coated with self-assembled n-octadecyltrichlorosilane. Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical, 160, 207-214.
- E. Liu*, N.W. Khun, J.L. Yang. (2011, August ). Thermal, mechanical and tribological properties of polymer matrix composites incorporated with microcapsules. Paper presented at 6th China International Symposium on Tribology (6th CIST), Lanzhou, China.
- B. Saha, E. Liu, S. B. Tor, D. E. Hardt, J. H. Chun. (2011). Modification of surface properties of Si micro-molds by DLC coatings deposited with DC magnetron sputtering. Vacuum, 85(12), 1105-1107.