- A systematic approach to engineer a three-dimensional hematopoietic microenvironment for ex vivo expansion using design of experiments
- Food Technology and Science
- Ailing Teo, Athanasios Mantalaris, Mayasari Lim. (2012). Hydrodynamics and bioprocess considerations in designing bioreactors for cardiac tissue engineering. Journal of Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering, 1(4).
- Yi Hong Ong, Mayasari Lim, Quan Liu. (2012). Comparison of principal component analysis and biochemical component analysis in Raman spectroscopy for the discrimination of apoptosis and necrosis in K562 leukemia cells. Optics Express, 20(20), 22158-171.
- S. Usuludin, X. Cao, M. Lim. (2012). Co-culture of stromal and erythroleukemia cells in a perfused hollow fiber bioreactor system as an in vitro bone marrow model for myeloid leukemia.. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 109(5), 1248-1259.
- Mayasari Lim, Shunjie Chua, Nicki Panoskaltsis, Athanasios Mantalaris. (2012). Systematic experimental design for bioprocess characterization: Elucidating transient effects of multi-cytokine contributions on erythroid differentiation. Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering, 17, 218-226.
- M Lim, N Panoskaltsis, H Ye, A Mantalaris. (2011). Optimization of in vitro erythropoiesis from CD34+ cord blood cells using design of experiments (DOE). Biochemical Engineering Journal, 55(3), 154-161.