|Asst Prof Lu Lanyuan |
Division of Structural Biology & Biochemistry
School of Biological Sciences
College of Science
- PhD in Chemistry University of North Carolina,Chapel Hill 2007
- BS in Chemistry Xiamen University 2001
●Assistant Professor, Division of Structural and Computational Biology, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore: Since September 2011.
●Computational Postdoctoral Fellow, Computation Institute, Argonne National Laboratory: 2010-2011.
●Postdoctoral research fellow, Department of Chemistry, University of Chicago: 2010.
●Postdoctoral research fellow, Department of Chemistry and Center for Biological Modeling and Simulation, University of Utah: 2007-2010.
|●Developing computational methods for multiscale modeling of biomolecular systems.
● Coarse-grained simulations of biomembranes, peptides, and proteins.
|Research Grant |
- College of Science Collaborative Research Award (2012-)
- IDA Grant Call on Cloud Computing (2012-)
- Start Up Grant (2011-)
|Current Projects |
- Examination on Disintegration of Non-B DNA Structures by DNA Helicase-Affiliated Positive DNA Supercoils from Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives
- Examination on disintegration of non-B DNA structures by DNA helicase-affiliated positive DNA supercoils from both theoretical and experimental perspectives
- Experiment-aided Molecular Modeling: Applications to Atomistic and Coarse-Grained Simulations
- Multiscale coarse-graining via cloud computing
- Fei Xia, Dudu Tong and Lanyuan Lu. (2013). Robust Heterogeneous Anisotropic Elastic Network Model Precisely Reproduces the Experimental B-factors of Biomolecules. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation (ACS), 9(8), 3704-3714.
- Fei Xia and Lanyuan Lu. (2012). Multiscale Coarse-Graining via Normal Mode Analysis. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation (ACS), 8(11), 4797-4806.
- Lu LY and Voth GA. (2011). The Multiscale Coarse-Graining Method. ADVANCES IN CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 149, 47-81.
- Lu LY, Izvekov S, Das A, Andersen HC and Voth GA. (2010). Efficient, regularized, and scalable algorithms for multiscale coarse-graining calculations. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation (ACS), 6(3), 954.
- Lu LY and Voth GA. (2009). Systematic coarse-graining of a multi-component lipid biayer. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 113(5), 1501.