- A Framework of Knowledge Mobilisation
- Exploring the relationship between individual differences and communication technology usage
- Investigating the Effective Use of Social Computing Applications: The Role of Individual Differences
- MARGE: Layering Gaming Interactions in Mobile Content Sharing Environments
- Lee, C.S. and Ma, L. (2012). News Sharing in Social Media: The Effect of Gratifications and Prior Experience. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(2), 331-339.
- Lee, C. S. (2012). Exploring Emotional Expressions on YouTube through the Lens of Media System Dependency Theory. New Media and Society, .
- Lee, C.S., Goh, D., Chua, A., & Ang, R.P. (2010). Indagator: Investigating Perceived Gratifications of an Application that Blends Mobile Content Sharing with Gameplay. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 61, 1244-1257.
- Lee, C. S. (2010). Managing perceived communication failures with affordances of ICTs. Computers in Human Behavior, 26(4), 572-580.
- Lee, C.S., Goh, D.H., Chua, A. and Luyt, B. (2009). Choosing Communication Portfolios To Accomplish Task: The Effects of Individual Differences. Computers and Education, 53(4), 1167-1176.