|Dr. Chew Kok Wai, Johnny has been awarded the B.E.(Hons.) degree in electrical engineering, the M.Eng. degree and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering all from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 1996, 1999 and 2007 respectively. In 1998, he joined Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing as an Engineer in Mixed-Signal/RFCMOS Technology Development group where he was involved in Mixed-Signal process characterization and integration, RFCMOS device layout and characterization. In 2002, he became a Senior Engineer and joined the Spice Modeling group, where he has been responsible for RFCMOS and SiGe BiCMOS actives and passives testchip design, characterization, modeling and customer support across all technologies till the present day. He is currently holding the position of Member of Technical Staff and Group Leader for RFCMOS characterization and modeling. His research interests include characterization and modeling of RF MOS/bipolar transistors, RF passives and noise characterization and modeling of MOS transistors. He has published more than 15 articles in leading technical journals and conferences worldwide, and holds 18 US patents.|
- Loo Xi Sung, Yeo Kiat Seng, and Chew Kok Wai J.,. (2013). THRU-Based Cascade De-embedding Technique for On-Wafer Characterization of RF CMOS Devices. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 60(9), 2892-2899.
- X.S. Loo , K.S. Yeo, K.W.J. Chew, L.H.K. Chan, S.N. Ong, M.A. Do and C.C. Boon,. (2013). A New Millimeter-Wave Fixture Deembedding Method Based on Generalized Cascade Network Model. IEEE Electron Device Letters, 34(3), 447 - 449.
- L. H. K. Chan, K. S. Yeo, K. W. J. Chew, S. N. Ong, X. S. Loo, C. C. Boon, and M. A. Do,. (2012). MOSFET Drain Current Noise Modeling with Effective Gate Overdrive and Junction Noise. IEEE Electron Device Letters, 33(8), 1117-1119.
- Ong S.N., Yeo K.S., Chew K.W.J., Chan L.H.K., Loo X. S., Boon C.C. and Do M.A. (2012). Impact of velocity saturation and hot carrier effects on channel thermal noise model of deep sub-micron MOSFETs. Solid-State Electronics, 72(-), 8-11.
- S. N. Ong, K. S. Yeo, K.W.J. Chew, L.H.K. Chan, X.S. Loo, C.C. Boon and M.A. Do,. (2012). A new field dependent mobility model for high frequency channel thermal noise of deep submicron RFCMOS. Solid-State Electronics, 68, 32-37.