|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Kevin Andrew Riordan
School of Humanities
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD (Eng Lang & Lit) University of Minnesota 2011
- BA(magna cum laude)(Eng,Theater & Dance) Amherst College 2001
|Kevin Riordan is an Assistant Professor in the Division of English. He received his PhD from the University of Minnesota and a BA from Amherst College in English and Theater & Dance. Prior to joining NTU, he taught in the Writing Program at NYU Abu Dhabi where he also served as Associate Director of the Writing Center. Riordan's research examines shifting understandings of global time and space in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, and he currently is working on a cultural history of the around-the-world tour. His publications have appeared in Theatre Annual and Modernism/modernity.|
Theater and Performance
Comparative and World Literatures
- (1) Around-the-World Modernism: Circulations in Jules Verne's Wake (2) Moving World Theater
- Kevin Riordan. (2015). Ghosts--in Theory--in Theater. Intertexts, 18(2), 165-180.
- Kevin Riordan. (2015). A Dream Play Dramaturgy: A Glossary of Fragments. Theatre Topics, 25(2), 161-168.
- Kevin Riordan. (2015). Hiroshi Sugimoto and the photography of theatre. Performance Research, 20(2), 102-111.
- Kevin Riordan. (2014). Salesman in Abu Dhabi: The Geopathology of Objects. Modern Drama, 57(3), 409-432.
- Riordan, Kevin. (2014). Beat Generation and the Dramaturgy of the American Road. The Review of Contemporary Fiction, 34(1), 71-89.
« Back to Category Write-up