|Asst Prof Kenneth Feinstein|
School of Art, Design and Media
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
Phone: (+65)6514 1002
Office: ART 4-7
- PhD European Graduate School 2009
- MA European Graduate Sch/ Univ of Wallis 2002
- BA Hampshire College 1981
|Assistant Professor Dr. Kenneth Feinstein teaches in the Interactive Installation and Gaming major at the school of Art, Design & Media. He has exhibited works of interaction, video and photography in galleries, museums and festivals around the world.|
He was awarded a PhD (Magnum Cum Laude) in Media Philosophy and an MA (Cum Laude) in Media Studies from the European Graduate School (EGS) in Switzerland. His BA is from Hampshire College in Film & Photography.
His main areas of research are in media theory, interactive installation, display technologies and photography.
|interactive media, display technology, fine art, media theory, philosphy, post modernism, communications|
- Kenneth Feisntein. (2010). The Image That Doesn't Want to Be Seen. Atropos Press.
- Kenneth Feisntein. (2010). On Belief. Semiophagy: Journal of Pataphysics & Existential Semiotics, 1(1), 10.