|Asst Prof Josh Wheatly Keller |
Division of Strategy, Management and Organisation
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5784
- PhD The University of Texas at Austin 2009
- MBA (Global Bus Mgmt Specialization) The University of Texas at Austin 2003
- BA (Politics) University of California, Santa Cruz 1994
|Asst. Professor Keller received his PhD in Management at the University of Texas at Austin, where he also received his MBA. Before receiving his MBA, he was a manager at three international ventures, including a joint venture between China Unicom and RH Donnelley in the publishing of directories and two Internet startups. Asst Professor Keller has published in top Management journals, including Organization Science and Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.|
|Asst Professor Keller's primary research interest in studying the way culture influences strategic management and organizational processes. He studies how culture influences the way people think about cooperation and competition (and their relationship and its impact on individual and firm-level outcomes. He also looks at how national-level logics influence people's thoughts about change and its impact on entrepreneurship and organizational change.|
- Keller, J. and Loewenstein, J. (2011). The Cultural Category of Cooperation: A Cultural Consensus Model for the US and China.. Organization Science, 22(2).
- Keller, J. and Dai, Y. (2007). Academy of Management Proceedings: The Linguistic Environment and New Venture Legitimation Strategy: May Fourth Metaphors in the Chinese Internet Industry. (pp. 1-6)AOM.
- Lewis, K., Belliveau, M., Herndon, B. and Keller, J. (2007). Group Cognition, Membership Change, and Performance: Investigating the Benefits and Detriments of Collective Knowledge.. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 103, 159–178.