|Asst Prof Zhang Jipeng |
Division of Economics
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD (Econ) University of Pittsburgh 2011
- MA (Econ) Fudan University 2005
- BA (Econ) Fudan University 2000
|Selected Publications |
• “The Effectiveness of Private Benefit in Fundraising of Local Charities”, (with Holger Sieg), 2012, Forthcoming, International Economic Review.
• “Anti-corruption, Market Constitution and Economic Growth” (with Gang Sun and Ming Lu), China Economic Quarterly, 2005(5): 1-22.
• “Estimating Capital Stock of Chinese Provinces: 1952-2000” (with Guiying Wu and Jun Zhang), Economic Research Journal, 2004(10): 35-44.
• “China's Regional Disparity: Measures and Causes” (with Guiying Wu), World Economic Forum, 2004 (4): 63-84.
Selected Working Papers and Research in Progress
• “Experience and Bubble: Evidence from Experimental Asset Market”, With Huan Xie.
• “Out-of-State Nonlocal Mortgages: Features and Explanation”, with Yilan Xu.
• “Estimating a Dynamic Game of Fundraising Competition among Local Charities”.
• “Housing Boom, Labor Market, and Local Public Finance: Theory and Empirics”
• “Made-in-China and the Sustainability of China's Cities: A Structural Model”
• "Delegated Authority and Law Enforcement in Social Dilemma"
|Public Economics, Industrial Organization, Finance, Urban and Chinese Economy, Experimental Economics|
|Research Grant |
- CoHASS Incentive Scheme (2012-)
- Start Up Grant (2012-)
|Current Projects |