|Asst Prof Ida Lina Stina Jansson |
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD (Phil) University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 2011
- MA (Phil) University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 2008
- BA (Phys & Phil) (Hons) University of Oxford 2004
|Lina grew up in Sweden before moving to the UK to pursue a BA in physics and philosophy at the University of Oxford. After working in London she returned to philosophy and completed her PhD at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.|
|Philosophy of science and philosophy of physics.|
|Research Grant |
|Current Projects |
- The Nature, Unity, and Aims of Scientific Explanation
- Lina Jansson. (2012). Depth:An Account of Scientific Explanation [Review of the book Depth:An Account of Scientific Explanation] The Philosophical Review.
- Gordon Belot and Lina Jansson. (2010). Alisa Bokulich, Reexamining the Quantum-Classical Relation: Beyond Reductionism and Pluralism [Review of the book Alisa Bokulich, Reexamining the Quantum-Classical Relation: Beyond Reductionism and Pluralism] Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part B: Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics.