|Dec 2000 Ph.D. in Biochemistry, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Aug 2000 – Dec 2004 Postdoctoral Fellow, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Carnegie Institution of Washington, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
Dec 2004 – Present Assistant Professor, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- A regulatory role of RanGTP in kinetochore-spindle microtubules attachment via Aurora B kinase during metaphase
- Cell biology analysis and 3D computational modeling of the production of the localized RanGTP concentration and its role in mitotic progression
- Regulation of RCC1 and its roles in apoptosis
- Roles of Condensin in regulating mitotic catastrophe
- Roles of RanGTP in the nuclear accumulatiion of Survivin and its impact on apoptosis
- Fung, W.T. Beyzavi, A., Abgrall, P., Nguyen, N.T., and Li, H.Y. (2009). Microfluidic platform for controlling the differentiation of embryoid body,. Lab on a Chip, 9(17), 2591-2595.
- Ho, C.Y., Wong, C.H. and Li, H.Y. (2008). Perturbation of the chromosomal binding of RCC1, Mad2 and Survivin causes spindle assembly defects and mitotic catastrophe. Journal of cellular biochemistry, 105(3), 835-46.
- Huang Y.F.
Li H.Y. (2008). Tumor suppressor ARF promotes non-classic proteasomal independent polyubiquitination of COMMD1. J Biol Chem, In Press(In Press), in Press.
- Li HY, Ng WP, Wong CH, Iglesias PA, Zheng Y. (2007). Coordination of Chromosome Alignment and Mitotic Progression by the Chromosome-Based Ran Signal. Cell Cycle, .
- Vong, Q.P.Y., Cao, K., Li, H.Y., Iglesias, P., and Zheng, Y. (2005). Chromosome alignment and segregation regulated by ubiquitination of Survivin. Science, 310, 1499-1504.