|Asst Prof Gao Huasheng|
Division of Banking & Finance
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4653
- PhD (BA) University of British Columbia 2009
- MSc (BA) University of British Columbia 2006
- BSc (CompSc) Shanghai Jiaotong University 2003
|Prof Gao is currently in the Nanyang Business School since July 2009. He received his Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiaotong University, Master and Ph.D. degrees in Finance from the University of British Columbia. His research interests include executive compensation, corporate governance and empirical corporate finance.|
|Prof Gao's areas of expertise are executive compensation, corporate governance, and empirical corporate finance.|
|Research Grant |
|Current Projects |
- The impact of executive hedging on executive incentive and corporate governance
- Huasheng Gao. (2009). Market Misvaluation, Managerial Horizon, and Acquisitions. Financial Management, 39, 833 – 850.
- Gao, H. (2009). Optimal Compensation Contracts When Managers Can Hedge. Journal of Financial Economics, 97, 218 – 238.