|Assoc Prof Ho Moon-ho's research interests are concerned with the development and application of quantitative methods, in particular, multilevel modeling, resampling methods, structural equation modeling, and time-series analysis in the neural and behavioral sciences. His current research work focuses on neuroinformatics research, in particular, the theoretical development and applications of multivariate time series analysis method for extracting meaningful information from complex brain imaging data.|
- Cerebellar Contributions to Visual Working Memory
- Culture, Cognition, Interpersonal Relations, Stressors, and Depressive Symptoms: A Study of Vulnerability to Depression in Adolescents in Urban and Rural Hunan, China
- Detecting Functional Changes of Clinical Significance in Aging: A Transmodality Neuroimaging Study
- Discovering the Cognitive and Neurological Basis of Cultural Competence
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Experiments
- NTU Career Aspiration Survey
- On the Improvement of Executive Function in Preschoolers from Low-income
- Ho, R. M., Auerbach, R., Ho, L-J., Abela, J.R.Z., Zhu, X-Z., & Yao, S-Q. (2011). Understanding anxiety sensitivity in the development of anxious and depressive symptoms. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 35(3), 232-240.
- Hwang, H., Ho, R. M., & Lee, J. (2010). Generalized structured component analysis with latent interactions. Psychometrika, 75(2), 228-242.
- Chow, S-M, Ho, R. M., Hamaker, E. L., & Dolan, C.V. (2010). Equivalence between structural equation modeling and state-space modeling techniques. Structural Equation Modeling, 17(2), 303-332.
- Gao, B., Ombao, H., & Ho, R. M. (2009). Cluster analysis for non-stationary time seriesStatistical methods for modeling human dynamics: An interdisciplinary dialogue. United States: Taylor & Francis.
- Ho, R. M., Ombao, H., Edgar, C., Canive, J. M., Miller, G. (2008). Time-frequency discriminant analysis of MEG signals. NeuroImage, 40(1), 174-186.