|Asst Prof Hartmut Klauck|
Division of Mathematical Sciences
School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
College of Science
- PhD (Hons) Johann Wolfgang Goethe University 2000
- MCompSc (Dist) University of Paderborn 1995
|Hartmut Klauck joined the Division of Mathematical Sciences (School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences) in April 2010. He received a MSc (Diplom) in 1995 from University of Paderborn and a PhD (Hons) in 2000 from University of Frankfurt. He held postdoctoral fellowships at CWI (Amsterdam) 2000-2002, Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton) 2002-2003, and University of Calgary 2003-2004. He then joined the University of Frankfurt as a Junior Research Group Leader on a grant from the German Science Foundation (DFG) (2004-2008). In 2009 he joined the Centre for Quantum Technologies in Singapore as a Senior Visiting Research Fellow, and has a joined appointment with NTU and CQT. He has been a reviewer for numerous conferences and journals in Theoretical Computer Science, e.g., STOC, FOCS, STACS, ICALP, SiComp, and a program comittee member of STACS 2008 and Complexity 2012.|
|Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Complexity, Quantum Computing|
- Hartmut Klauck, Ronald de Wolf. (2013). 30th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS 2013): Fooling One-Sided Quantum Protocols. 30th Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS) (pp. 424-433)LIPCS vol.20.
- Hartmut Klauck, Ved Prakash. (2013). Robert Kleinberg (editor), Proceedings of the 4th ACM Conference on Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science, ITCS'13, January 9–12, 2013: Streaming Computations with a Loquacious Prover. 4th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS) (pp. 305-320).
- G. Ivanyos, H. Klauck, T. Lee, M. Santha, R. de Wolf. (2012). IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, FSTTCS 2012: New bounds on the classical and quantum communication complexity of some graph properties. IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (pp. 148-159).
- Hartmut Klauck. (2011). Proceedings of the 26th Annual IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity, CCC 2011.: On Arthur Merlin Games in Communication Complexity. IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity (pp. 189-199)IEEE Computer Society.
- Rahul Jain, Hartmut Klauck, Miklos Santha. (2010). Optimal direct sum results for deterministic and randomized decision tree complexity. Information Processing Letters, 110, 893-897.