- Capital Budgeting in Multiple Markets -- A resource allocation game (Blotto Game) approach to the corporate world
- Powering Large-Scale Mobile Crowd Sensing through Monetary Incentives - Complexity, Opportunities and Solutions
- Arghya Ghosh, Kieron J. Meagher, Ernie G. S. Teo. (2011). Integration of Asymmetric Nations. Economic Record, 87(277), 221-234.
- Ghosh, A., Meagher, K. and Teo, E. G. S. (2010, January). Size of a Nation and the Incentive to Integrate. Paper presented at Far Eastern and South Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society, Singapore Management University.
- Ernie G. S. Teo. (2009). Is the Environment a game? Game Theoretical Analysis of the Kyoto ProtocolSingapore and Asia, Impact of the Global Financial Tsunami and Other Economic Issues. (pp. 185-200)..
- Teo, G. S., and Ek, C. (2009, August). Virtual Items Pricing in Online Games. Paper presented at Singapore Economic Review Conference 2009, Singapore.
- Meagher, Kieron J., Teo, Ernie G.S., and Wang, Wen. (2008). A Duopoly Location Toolkit: Consumer Densities Which Yield Unique Spatial Duopoly Equilibria. The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 8(1), Article 14.