|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Hu Guoqiang
Director, Centre for System Intelligence and Efficiency (EXQUISITUS)
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4362
- PhD (MechEng) University of Florida 2007
- MPhil (Automation & Comp-Aided Eng) Chinese University of Hong Kong 2004
- BEng (Automation) University of Science & Tech of China 2002
|Guoqiang Hu received the B.Eng, M.Phil, and Ph.D degrees from University of Science and Technology of China, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and University of Florida, in 2002, 2004, and 2007, respectively. Prior to his current position, he was a Post-doctoral Research Associate at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA, in 2008 and an Assistant Professor at Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA, from 2008 to 2011. His research interest is in the analysis, control, design and optimization of distributed intelligent systems. |
|Analysis, control, design and optimization of distributed intelligent systems |
(A) Theoretical research:
. Distributed control and estimation, distributed optimization and games, distributed decision making
. Intelligent networked robotics: multi-robot coordination, cloud robotics, swarm intelligence, visual servo control and autonomous systems
. Smart energy and building systems: energy management and optimization, fault diagnostics, building automation and control
- A*STAR Science and Engineering Research Council (2013-2017) [by A*STAR Science & Engineering Research Council (SERC)]
- Defence Research and Technology Office (DRTech) (2013-2017) [by Defence Research and Technology Office (DRTech)]
- Energy Innovation Research Programme (2014-)
- Energy Innovation Research Programme (2014-2017) [by Building and Construction Authority (BCA)]
- Energy Innovation Research Programme (2014-2018) [by Building and Construction Authority (BCA)]
- NRF CREATE (2012-2017) [by National Research Foundation (NRF)]
- NRF Competitive Research Program (2012-2017) [by National Research Foundation (NRF)]
- NTU Internal Funding - EEE (2017-2018) [by Nanyang Technological University]
- ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Laboratory (2015-2020) [by National Research Foundation (NRF), Nanyang Technological University, ST Aerospace Ltd]
- Adaptive Occupancy Based Localized Cooling Control of ACMV Systems
- Comfort-Driven Distributed ACMV Control Retrofit: Driving Energy Efficiency With Novel Sensing and Control Applications
- Distributed Sensing and Perception
- GPSless Localization for Unmanned Aerial Verhicles With Self-Organized Distributed Coverage of 3D Structures
- Hub-wide Grid Planning and Management System for Industrial Hubs
- Networked Sensing and Actuation System for Energy Efficiency and Human Comfort
- Project Urban-NAV
- Singapore-Berkeley Building Efficiency and Sustainability in the Tropics
- Underwater Robotic Sensing Network for A Secure and Smart Port
- M. Ye, G. Hu. (2016). Distributed Extremum Seeking for Constrained Networked Optimization and Its Application to Energy Consumption Control in Smart Grid. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 24(6), 2048-2058.
- X. Dong, G. Hu. (2016). Time-varying Formation Control for General Linear Multi-agent Systems with Switching Directed Topologies. Automatica, 73, 47-55.
- Z. Feng, G. Hu, G. Wen. (2016). Distributed Consensus Tracking for Multi-Agent Systems under Two Types of Attacks. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 26(5), 896-918.
- B. Chen, G. Hu, W. Zhang, L. Yu. (2016). Distributed Mixed H2/H_infinity Fusion Estimation with Limited Communication Capacity. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 61(3), 805-810.
- M. Ye, G. Hu. (2016). A Robust Extremum Seeking Scheme for Dynamic Systems with Uncertainties and Disturbances. Automatica, 66, 172-178.