- Large Dimensional Random Matrices and Its Application to Wireless Communications
- Random Matrix Theory and its Applications
- Pan, G. M , Zhou, W. (2008). Asymptotic distribution of signal-to-interference ratio of reduced rank linear receiver. Annals of Applied Probability, 18(3), 1232-1270.
- Liang, Y. C., Pan, G. M. and Bai, Z. D. (2007). Asymptotic performance of BI-GFDE and unconditional MMSE with soft interference cancellationfor large MIMO systems. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 53(11), 4173-4190.
- Pan, G. M., Guo, M, H. and Liang , Y. C. (2007). Asymptotic performance of reduced-rank linear receivers with principal. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 53(3), 1148-1151.
- Bai, Z. D., Miao, B. Q. and Pan, G. M. (2007). On the asymptotics of eigenvectors of large sample covariance matrix. Annals of Probability, 35(4), 1532-1572.
- Pan, G. M., Guo, M, H. and Zhou, W. (2007). Asymptotic distributions of the signal-to-interference ratios of LMMSE. Annals of Applied Probability, 17(1), 181-206.