- Neural Correlates of Reading Acquisition and Reading Disability in English and Chinese Under a Bilingual Context
- Cao F, Vu M, Chan H, Lawrence J, Harris L, Guan Q, Xu Y & Perfetti CA. (2012). Writing affects the brain network of reading in Chinese: an fMRI study. Human Brain Mapping, .
- Cao F. (2011, December ). Becoming Biliterate in Singapore. Paper presented at A Symposium on Sociolinguistic, Psychological, and Educational Studies of Biliteracy, National Institute of Education.
- Cao F. (2011, November ). The neural network of reading changes with experiences: evidence from cross-linguistic studies. Paper presented at NAP Symposium, Nanyang Technological University.
- Cao F, Khalid K, Lee R, Brennan C, Yang Y, Li K, Bolger DJ, & Booth JR. (2011). Development of brain networks involved in spoken word processing of Mandarin Chinese. NeuroImage, 57(3), 750-759.
- Cao F, Khalid K, Zaveri R, Bolger DJ, Bitan T & Booth JR. (2010). Neural correlates of priming effects in children during spoken words processing with orthographic demands. Brain and Language, 114(2), 80-89.