|Zhongxiang Shen received the B.Eng. degree from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China, in 1987, the M.S. degree from Southeast University, Nanjing, China, in 1990, and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, in 1997, all in electrical engineering.
From 1990 to 1994, he was with Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China. He was with Com Dev Ltd., Cambridge, ON, as an Advanced Member of Technical Staff in 1997. He spent six months each in 1998, first with the Gordon McKay Laboratory, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, and then with the Radiation Laboratory, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, as a Postdoctoral Fellow. He is presently an Associate Professor in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research interests are in microwave/millimeter-wave passive devices and circuits, small and planar antennas for wireless communications, and numerical modeling of various RF/microwave components and antennas. He has authored over 90 journal articles and more than 90 conference papers.
- A Study and Characterization of The Non Line of Sight Link Over Sea Surface
- Project OLESKO-DIRP
- Research Work on Re-Deployable Antennas
- Study of End-Fire Water Antennas
- H. P. Zhao and Z. Shen. (2010). Hybrid discrete singular convolution-method of moments analysis of a two-dimensional transverse magnetic reverberation chamber. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 52(3), 612-619.
- A. K. Rashid and Z. Shen. (2010). A novel band-reject frequency selective surface with pseudo-elliptic response. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 58(4), 1220-1226.
- M. Zhang, Z. X. Shen, and Y. L. Guan. (2010). Dual-feed cacity-backed slot antennas. Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 24(1), 13-23.
- W. Tan and Z. Shen. (2009). Efficient full-wave analysis of an open-ended waveguide radiating through a two-layer superstrate. Radio Science, 44(1), 1-11.
- A. R. Akbarzadeh and Z. Shen. (2008). On the gap source model for monopole antennas. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 7(1), 115-118.