|Assoc Prof Lee Yee Hui |
Division of Communication Engineering
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6188
- PhD University of York 2002
- MEng Nanyang Technological University 1999
- BEng(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 1996
|Dr. Lee Yee Hui received the B.Eng. degree and the M.Eng. degree from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and the Ph.D. degree from University of York, England, in 1996, 1998 and 2002, respectively. All degrees are in electronic engineering. She joined the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as an Assistant Professor in 2002. She is currently with the Communication Engineering Division. She is a member of the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Electromagnetic Compatibility and Susceptibility
|Research Grant |
- Defence Innovative Research Programme (2011-2014) [by MINDEF - Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA)]
- Defence Research and Technology Office (DRTech) (2013-2016) [by Defence Research and Technology Office (DRTech)]
- Defence Science Organisation National Laboratories (2009-2013) [by MINDEF - DSO National Laboratories]
- MINDEF-NTU Joint Applied R&D Co-operation Programme (JPP) (2012-2014) [by Defence Research and Technology Office (DRTech), Nanyang Technological University]
- Ministry of Defense (2007-2013) [by MINDEF - Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA)]
- NTU Internal Funding - Deputy President 1's Office (2007-2013) [by Nanyang Technological University]
- ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte Ltd (2012-2014) [by ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte Ltd]
|Current Projects |
- A Study and Characterization of The Non Line of Sight Link Over Sea Surface
- Project JAXA.
- Project OFDM Waveform for Urban Environment - DIRP
- Project VISUO
- Protocol Design and Network Coding for Bandwidth and Power Efficient Communication
- The Characterization of An Antenna's Out-of-band Performance for Electromagnetic Interference Studies
- Huang S Y, Wu B I, Zhang B, Lee Y H, Liberman V, Rothschild M. (2009). An analytical method to study the effects of a substrate in surface-enhanced Raman scattering. Journal of Applied Physics, 106(11).
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, Boon Chong Ng. (2009). Study of the diversity reception in a forested environment. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, .
- X. X. Zhou, Y. H. Lee, J. T. Ong. (2009). Conversion Model of One-Minute Rainfall Rate Distribution in Singapore. 2009 IEEE AP-S/URSI Conference (pp. 4).
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, Boon Chong Ng. (2009). The effects of tropical weather on radio wave propagation over foliage channel. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, .
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, Boon Chong Ng. (2009). Empirical near ground path loss modeling in a forest at VHF and UHF bands. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 57(5), 1461-1468.