|Poenar Daniel Puiu received the M.Sc. degree in electronics and telecommunications in 1989 from Polytechnic University, Bucharest, Romania. He received the Ph.D. degree from the Technical University Delft in 1996. He then joined the Institute of Microelectronics (IME) Singapore, as a Research Engineer until 1999. Since 2000 he has been an Assistant Professor with the Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. His research interest are MEMS and micromachining and their application for the development of sensors and actuators, especially for (bio)chemical devices. Dr. Poenar is co-author of more than 70 papers published in journals and conferences proceedings.|
- NMR Microspectroscopy Using Microprobe Chips
- B.N.G. Sajay, L. Yuxin, C. Chia-Pin, Poenar D.P., A.R.A. Rahman. (2012). Optimization of Breast Tumor Cells Isolation Efficiency and Purity by Membrane Filtration. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 69, 801-804.
- C. Iliescu, M. Avram, B. Chen, A. Popescu, V. Dumitrescu, D.P. Poenar, A. Sterian, D. Vrtačnik, S. Amon and P. Sterian. (2012). Residual stress in thin films PECVD depositions: a review. Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, 13 (2011)(4), 387-394.
- V.V.N. Obreja, C. Codreanu, D.P. Poenar and O. Buiu. (2012). Edge current induced failure of semiconductor PN junction during operation in the breakdown region of electrical characteristic. Microelectronics Reliability, 51 (2011)(3), 536-542.
- Kee J.S., Poenar D.P., Neužil P. and Yobaş L. (2010). Design and fabrication of poly(dimethylsiloxane) arrayed waveguide grating. Optics Express, 18(21), 21732-21742.
- Avram M., Avram A.M., Bragaru A., Chen B., Poenar D.P., Iliescu C. (2010). Proceedings of the 33rd Annual International Semiconductor Conference (CAS): Low stress PECVD amorphous Silicon Carbide for MEMS applications. The 33rd Annual International Semiconductor Conference (CAS)Romania: IEEE.