|Assoc Prof Ng Lian Soon|
Division of Circuits & Systems
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4454
- PGDipTHE Nanyang Technological University 1994
- MSc University of Southampton 1993
- BEng(Hons) National University of Singapore 1982
|Ng L.S. received his B.Eng. (Hons) degree from National University of Singapore (NUS), in 1982, M.Sc. degree from the University of Southampton, UK, in 1992. Before joining the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in April 1991, he worked as a development engineer in Telecommunication Authority of Singapore (TAS), and an Analog Integrated Circuit Designer in ST-Microelectronics, Singapore (1983-1991). During this 8-year period with ST-Microelectronics, he was first attached to STM’s R&D Laboratory for Linear IC Design before returning to work in STM’s Asia Pacific Design Center, on the designs for consumer products, hard disk drives and industrial products. He joined the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in 1991. Currently, he is an Associate Professor in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, NTU.|
|His research interests are in the design of CMOS and BiCMOS analog/mixed signal ICs in the area of low-voltage low-power applications, and optimization designs of analog circuits.|
- Dong Han, Liansoon Ng and Lam YH Yvonne. (2008). A Low Power Analog to Digital Interface for Digitally Controlled DC-DC Converter. The 23th International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications.
- YiRui Deng, Jia Hao Cheong, Yvonne Ying Hung Lam and Lian Soon Ng. (2008). VHDL Implementation of Sigma-delta Beamformers for Ultrasound Application. The 23rd International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications (pp. 1537-1540).
- Yang Bo, Jia Hao Cheong, Yvonne Ying Hung Lam and Lian Soon Ng. (2008). A Comparison of the Lookup Table and On-The-Fly Calculation Methods for the Beamforming Control Unit. The 23rd International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications.
- J Zhang, Y.Y.H. Lam, L.S. Ng. (2007). A Novel Area and Time Efficient Digital Pixel Sensor. The 22nd International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications.
- Linda Ng, Subkhan Prawira, L.S, Ng, Y.Y.H. Lam and H.S. Fong. (2007). 2007 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS, CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS PROCEEDINGS, VOLS 1 AND 2: Analysis of Lossless Current Sensing Techniques with High Accuracy and Linearity. International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems, Kokura, JAPAN (pp. 1021-1024).