|Assoc Prof Lau Kim Teen |
Division of Circuits & Systems
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5420
- MEng Cornell University 1984
- BSEE Cornell University 1983
|KT Lau is currently Associate Professor at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He has also served as the Program Director of two Master of Science programs. KT was previously with multinational corporations in Silicon Valley, California, USA and Penang, Malaysia, where he was involved in chip design and electronics manufacturing activities. He was a Visiting Staff at Ecole Superieure d'Ingenieurs en Electrotechnique et Electronique, France. KT has more than 120 publications in international journals, conference proceedings and related publications, and has served as Reviewer for various IEEE and IET international journals and conferences, among others. He received EE degrees from Cornell University, USA. KT was awarded the Long Service Medal (National Day Awards) in 2011.|
|Ultra Low Power IC Design
Adiabatic CMOS Circuit Design
Self-Timed CMOS Circuit Design
Subthreshold CMOS Circuit Design
CMOS Digital Circuits and Applications
- Yang W J, Zhou Y and Lau K T. (2008). Low Power Adiabatic Programmable Logic Array with Single Clock IAPDL. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 17(2), 211-219.
- Lau K T and Widjaja B W. (2004). Dual-rail Adiabatic Pseudo-Domino Logic with High Throughput. Microelectronics International, 21(1), 15-18.
- Wong H H and Lau K T. (2002). Low Power 16x16 bit Multiplier Design using PAL-2N Logic Family. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 11(2), 155-163.
- Liu F and Lau K T. (1998). Pass-Transistor Adiabatic Logic with NMOS Pull-down Configuration. Electronics Letters, 34(8), 739-741.
- Lau K T, Kang S H, Tan M C, and Choo Y K. (1998). Programmable Digital Neuron Using Pulsewidth-Coded Data. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 21(5), 271-278.