|Assoc Prof Lau Kim Teen |
Division of Circuits & Systems
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5420
- MEng Cornell University 1984
- BSEE Cornell University 1983
|KT Lau is an Associate Professor at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He has also served as Program Director of two Master of Science programs. KT was previously with multinational corporations in Silicon Valley, California, USA and Penang, Malaysia, where he was involved in microchip design and electronics manufacturing services. He was a Visiting Staff at Ecole Superieure d'Ingenieurs en Electrotechnique et Electronique, France. KT has more than 120 research publications and has served as Reviewer for various IEEE and IET international journals and conferences, among others. He received EE degrees from Cornell University, USA. KT was awarded the Long Service Medal (National Day Awards) in 2011.|
|Ultra Low Power IC Design
Adiabatic CMOS Circuit Design
Self-Timed CMOS Circuit Design
Subthreshold CMOS Circuit Design
CMOS Digital Circuits and Applications
- Ramakrishnan S and Lau K T. (2008). Improved Dynamic Current Mode Logic for Low Power Applications. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 17(2), 183-190.
- Ng K W and Lau K T. (2000). A Novel Adiabatic Register File Design. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 10(1-2), 67-76.
- Liu F and Lau K T. (1998). Pass-Transistor Adiabatic Logic with NMOS Pull-down Configuration. Electronics Letters, 34(8), 739-741.
- Lau K T, Lee S T and Ong V K S. (1998). Four-Quadrant Analogue CMOS Multiplier Cell for VLSI Signal and Information Processing. IEE Proceedings-Circuits Devices and Systems, 145(2), 132-134.
- Lau K T and Lee S T. (1998). A CMOS Winner-Takes-All Circuit for Self-Organizing Neural Networks. International Journal of Electronics, 84(2), 131-136.