|Assoc Prof Wang Jianliang |
Division of Control & Instrumentation
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4846
- PhD The Johns Hopkins University 1988
- MS The Johns Hopkins University 1985
- BE Beijing Institute of Technology 1982
|Jian Liang Wang received the B.E. degree in electrical engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology, China, in 1982. He received the M.S.E. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from The Johns Hopkins University, U.S.A. in 1985 and 1988, respectively.
From 1988 to 1990, he was a lecturer with the Department of Automatic Control at Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China. Since 1990, he has been with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he is currently an Associate Professor.
His current research interest includes robust and reliable control and filtering, model predictive control, fault detection and identification, nonlinear control, and their application to flight control system design.
He is a Senior Member of IEEE. He is Chairman of IEEE Control Systems Chapter (Singapore). He served as General Chair of 2007 IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA2007), Program Chair and Publication Chair of ICARCVs and various capacities for other conferences.
|1. Robust and Reliable Control, Fault Detection and Identification, Nonlinear Control, and Model Predictive Control.
2. Applications to Aircraft Flight Control System Design.
3. Control of Graphics Rendering Process.
- Jian Liang Wang, G.-H. Yang and J. Liu. (2007). An LMI Approach to H_ Index and Mixed H_/H-infinity Fault Detection Observer Design. Automatica, 43(9), 1656-1665.
- F. Liao, Jian Liang Wang, E. K. Poh and D. Li. (2005). Fault Tolerant Robust Automatic Landing Control Design. Automatica, 28(5), 854-871.
- F. Liao, Jian Liang Wang and G.-H. Yang. (2002). Reliable Robust Flight Tracking Control: An LMI Approach. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 10(1), 76-89.