|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Yang En-Hua
Associate Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Assistant Chair (Academic)
|Dr. En-Hua Yang is Associate Professor with the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Nanyang Technological University. Prior to joining NTU, Dr. Yang was a forensic engineer in Exponent’s Buildings and Structures practice. He received his PhD degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Michigan. Dr. Yang specializes in strain hardening cementitious composites (SHCC), high performance fiber-reinforced cementitious composites (HPFRCC), and micromechanics of fiber composites. His principal areas of research are high performance construction materials, intelligent construction materials, and waste to resource for construction materials. He is experienced in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) green building rating system and is a LEED Accredited Professional certified by the U.S. Green Building Council. Dr. Yang is a board member of the ASCE-Singapore session and is also a committee member of ACI Technical Committee 130 Sustainability of Concrete and RILEM Technical Committee SHE Self-healing concrete – Its efficiency and evaluation.|
Dr. Yang's reserch profile can be found at
Scopus Author ID: 23029305100
Google Scholar: En-Hua Yang
Please visit Dr. Yang's research group website at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehyang/
|High performance construction materials; Intelligent construction materials; Waste to resource for construction materials|
- A Novel Approach to Reutilize Incineration Bottom Ash (IBA) for Civil Engineering Applications: IBA Aerated Concrete
- Cool Singapore
- Development of Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Ultra High Performance Concrete (CNT-UHPC)
- Field Demonstration of Bendable Concrete Precast Pavement
- Life Safety and Structural Fire Safety of Mega Underground Caverns in Singapore
- Magortherm High Energy Performance Building Envelope Test Bedding in Tropical Climate
- Multi-functional Cool Paint Incorporating TiO2-based Nano-capsules of Phase Change Material for Building Applications in Tropics
- Novel and carbon-neutral concrete products incorporating local waste products
- Use of Jurong Rock for Geopolymer Concrete Production
- He S, Li Z, Yang EH. (2019). Quantitative characterization of anisotropic properties of the interfacial transition zone (ITZ) between microfiber and cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research, 122, 136-146.
- W Zhu, X Chen, A Zhao, LJ Struble, EH Yang. (2019). Synthesis of high strength binders from alkali activation of glass materials from municipal solid waste incineration bottom ash. Journal of Cleaner Production , .
- W Zhu, X Chen, LJ Struble, EH Yang. (2019). Quantitative characterization of aluminosilicate gels in alkali-activated incineration bottom ash through sequential chemical extractions and deconvoluted nuclear magnetic resonance spectra. Cement and Concrete Composites, .
- Ye Li, Kang Hai Tan, En-Hua Yang. (2019). Synergistic effects of hybrid polypropylene and steel fibers on explosive spalling prevention of ultra-high performance concrete at elevated temperature. Cement and Concrete Composites, .
- Ye Li, En-Hua Yang, Kang Hai Tan. (2019). Effects of heating followed by water quenching on strength and microstructure of ultra-high performance concrete. Construction and Building Materials, .
« Back to Research Directory