|Dr. Xiao got his PhD degree from Dept. Computing, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, in Dec. 1998. He is now an associate professor in School of EEE, NTU. Before he joined NTU, he was a post-doctorial research fellow in Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, New York in 1999, and a visiting scientist in the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) in 2000-01. Dr. Xiao has served as the principal investigator for a few research projects. He has helped to organize several successful international conferences in complex systems and communications areas. Dr. Xiao is a member of IEEE and a member of ICST.|
- Driving The Evolution of Complex Systems: The Feasibility and The Cost
- Vulnerability Analysis on Hyper-V Based Hypervisor
- T. Zhang, X. Fu, S. Ma, G. Xiao, L. Wong, C. K. Kwoh, M. Lees, G. K. K. Lee, and T. Hung,. (2012). Evaluating Temporal Factors in Combined Interventions of Workforce Shift and School Closure for Mitigating the Spread of Influenza. PLoS ONE, 7(3).
- J. Zhou, G. Xiao, S. A. Cheong, X. Fu, L. Wong, S. Ma and T.-H. Cheng. (2012). Epidemic reemergence in adaptive complex networks. Physical Review E, 85(4).
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, and J. Liu. (2012). Dynamics of Competing Ideas in Complex Social Networks. New Journal of Physics, 14(1).
- J. Zhou, G. Xiao, L. Wong, X. Fu, S. Ma, and T. H. Cheng. (2010). Generation of arbitrary two-point-correlated directed networks with given modularity. Physics Letters A, 374(31-32), 3129-3135.
- S. Xiao, G. Xiao, T. H. Cheng, S. Ma, X. Fu, and H. Soh. (2010). Robustness of Scale-Free Networks under Rewiring Operation. EPL, 89, 38002.