|Mr Toh Guan Nge|
Division of Information Engineering
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5629
- MSc University of Manchester 1987
- BEng(Hons) National University of Singapore 1981
|Assoc Prof Toh Guan Nge received his Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) Degree from the National University of Singapore in 1981 and graduated with a Master of Science (Integrated Circuit System Design) degree from University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology in 1988. Before joining NTU as a lecturer, he worked as product and test engineer in various local industries. He has been an Associate Professor in the Division of Information Engineering of the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NTU since 1999. From January 2000, he also serves the School as the School Administrator in-charge of IT Matters and supervising the Network Operations Centre.|
|Multimedia and E-learning
Mobile Applications and Developments
- Zheng Song and Toh Guan Nge. (2000). Combining Java Applet with CGI to Simulate a File System. International Network Conference (INC 2000).
- Chen Shuran, Toh Guan Nge and Zheng Song. (2000). Efficient Bit Allocation and Space Quantization for Wavelet Image Coding. IEEE Electro Information Technology Conference.
- Chen Shuran, Toh Guan Nge and Zheng Song. (2000). Perceptually Weighted Quantization for Wavelet Image Coding. The 2000 International Conference on Imaging Science, Systems, and Technology (CISST'2000).
- Zheng Song and Toh Guan Nge. (2000). Combine Java Applet with Application to Bypass Security Restriction. EEE Research Journal.
- Ruan Yuxuan, Toh G N. (1999). Fractal Image Compression with Improved Region-based Partitioning Strategies. The Second International Conference on Information, Communications & Signal Processing (ICICS’99).