|Asst Prof (Adj) Du Chunling |
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Division of Control & Instrumentation
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6592 3071
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 1999
- ME Nanjing Univ of Science & Technology 1995
- BE Nanjing Univ of Science & Technology 1992
|Chunling Du (M’00, SM’07) received the B.E. and M.E. degrees in electrical engineering from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China, in 1992 and 1995, respectively, and the Ph.D degree in electrical engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 2000.
Dr. Du works with A*STAR Data Storage Institute (DSI) as a senior researcher in the Division of Mechatronics and Recording Channel. Her research interests include control and estimation of two-dimensional systems, servo mechanism and control of magnetic data storage systems, vibration control, and automation. She has authored and coauthored the book H-infinity Control and Filtering of Two-dimensional Systems (Springer, 2002) and more than 60 papers.
|Control and estimation of two-dimensional systems, Servo mechanism and control of magnetic data storage systems, Vibration control, and Automation.|
- C. K. Thum, C. Du, B.Chen, E. H. Ong, K. Tan,. (2009). A unified control scheme for combined short/Mid-span seeking and track-following of a hard disk drive servo system. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, .
- C. Du, L. Xie, and J. Zhang. (2009). Compensation of VCM Actuator Pivot Friction Based on an Operator Modeling Method. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, .
- C. K. Thum, C. Du. (2009). Hinfinity Disturbance Observer Design for High Precision Track-Following in Hard Disk Drives. IET Control Theory and Applications, .
- T. Gao, C. Du. (2009). Smoothing position error signal corrupted by impulsive disturbance. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, .
- F. Hong and C. Du. (2009). Stable peak filtering method to reject high frequency disturbance in hard disk drives. Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design Systems and Manufacturing, .