|Dr Chan Chee Keong |
Division of Information Engineering
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5377
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2006
- DIC MSc University of London, Imperial Coll. 1986
- BEng(Hons) National University of Singapore 1981
|Dr Chan Chee Keong received his BEng from National University of Singapore in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MSC and DIC in Computing from Imperial College, University of London and PhD from Nanyang Technological University. Upon graduation from NUS, Dr Chan worked as an R&D Engineer in Philips Singapore for several years. He then joined NTU as a lecturer, was promoted to Senior Lecturer and then to Associate Professor.|
|Currently, Dr Chan is attached to the Information Engineering Division, lecturing in subjects related to computer systems, artificial intelligence, software engineering and cyber security. Through his years in NTU, he has published about 30 research papers in conferences, journals and book chapter. Dr Chan has also provided numerous consultations to the industries. His current research interest areas include data mining (text and solar radiation data mining), evolutionary algorithms (scheduling and games) and renewable energy.|
- F.S. Tsai, M. Singh, S. Hariharan, C.K. Chan, P.R. Kolatkar, K.L. Chan. (2005). Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference: An Integrative Approach for Determining and Visualizing Protein Interactions.
- C K Chan, H B Gooi, M H Lim. (2004). Duration-Dependent Multi-Schedule Evolutionary Curriculum TimetablingAdvances in Natural Computation Vol 2..
- Y.S.Ong, H.B.Gooi *, C.K.Chan*. (2000). Algorithms for Automatic Generation of One-Line Diagrams. IEE Proceedings-Generation Transmission and Distribution, 147(5), 292-298.
- D T W Chan, C K Chan, C Z Lu. (1998). Neural Network Based Fault Identification for Distribution Power Systems using overcurrent relays as main protection. Journal of the Institute of Engineers Singapore (IES), 38(6), 48-53.
- Chan Chee Keong, Chen Yifang. (1997). Implementation of a Deductive Database System Using SQLBase. ACI Materials Journal, 20(6), 317-323.